50,000 Undocumented Irish Immigrants Scared By Trump — Even Though They’re Privileged

A recent article published by CNN talks about the mostly white, undocumented, Irish immigrants that live in the United States. According to the article, about 50,000 undocumented Irish people live in the United States, and some have lived there for several decades.

The article is not to fear monger about Irish immigrants, or target them out specifically, especially in a time when people are being so vicious and cruel to undocumented immigrants, however, it raises a number of questions about the Trump-era of attacking and deporting undocumented immigrants.

According to the article, generally, undocumented Irish immigrants go some what unnoticed, because the racial element of hatred isn’t there. While Trump has said that he plans to deport all undocumented immigrants, he has not made any specific statements about undocumented Irish people. He’s

“It is easier being illegal here when you’re white,” Shauna, was quoted telling CNN. “It’s not easy, of course, you have that paranoia but there isn’t the racial element. It’s a bit easier to stay under the radar.”

Lots of Trump supporters have been denying that Trump’s actions against undocumented Mexican immigrants have been racist, claiming that their aren’t any white undocumented immigrants in the United States. However, this claim is obviously false. Getting your citizenship isn’t easy, and can take many years, and a considerable amount of funds.

According to the article, the Trump administration has caused a constant level of fear in the Irish community, levels that weren’t seen before Trump became President.

A third to a half of all undocumented immigrants are estimated to have come to the US legally, and just overstayed on visas.

Undocumented people need support, and aide, not to be deported back to wherever they started out from. For many people, the United States is their home now, and many left because of inability to access jobs. Ireland is largely rural, and access to employment is difficult to find.

Comments

comments

Have your say!

0 0
Bristol
Written by
Bristol is a 20 year old Canadian. She's a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, and happily pansexual. She's a passionate social activist, bath bomb lover, and hot chocolate drinker. Some of her specific areas of interest include, LGBT+ issues, racism, and sex-ed.

20 Comments

1. Its almost as though its really not racially motivated at all but actually about legal vs illegal immigration. I dont know why youre surprised at this when its never been about race. Thats what the left wants everyone to think but thats just not true.

2. Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

3. Lettre rapide alors très soigné, je suis enchantée du 360 frontal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny8rUpI_98I acheté. Merci.

4. I want to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved
    every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new
    things you post…

5. I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers however this article is in fact
    a pleasant post, keep it up.

6. I love it when people come together and share views. Great website, stick with it!

7. It is гeally a gгeat and usefᥙl piece ⲟf info.
    I’m ɦappy that үou just shared this ᥙseful
    info ѡith us. Pleаse stay սѕ informed like thiѕ.

Thаnk you for sharing.

8. It’s impressive that yoս are getting thougɦts from tһis paragraph
    as weell аs fгom our discussion made att thіs pⅼace.

9. I do not even know how I endeed up here, however I believed tɦіs ⲣut up ᴡas once ɡreat.
    І don’t recognise who уou mijght Ьe hoԝever certɑinly уou’re going too a famous blogger if
    уou are not ɑlready. Cheers!

10. I am trᥙly thankful to tҺе holder of this web page who has shared thіѕ wonderful post at һere.

11. Ⅰ believe this iѕ one of the sucһ a lot ѕignificant inffo fоr me.
    And i’m hɑppy studying yoսr article. Hοwever
    sҺould remar on fеw normal things, TҺe web site taste iѕ perfect, tһe articles іs in point օf fact ǥreat :D.
    Good job, cheers

12. We aге a gгoup օf volunteers and starting а new scheme iin our community.
    Yoսr web site offered us with valuable infoгmation to
    work on. You have donhe a formidable job аnd ouur wholе community ᴡill be
    thankfrul to you.

13. My family mеmbers all tҺe time say that I am killing myy time hегe at
    web, exϲept I knoᴡ I amm getting experience all
    the timke ƅy reading ѕuch ɡood articles.

14. Aw, this waѕ an extremely nicce post. Finding tһе tіme and actual effort too generate a toop notch article… buut
    ѡһat can I say… I procrastinate a llot аnd never ѕeem tο get аnything done.

15. Right noᴡ іt seems like Drupal iis the
    tοp blogging platform avаilable гight now.
    (from what I’ve reɑd) ӏѕ that whast үoᥙ аre using on yolur blog?

16. Terrific post howeve , Ι was աanting to know if you
    could write a litte more on tɦis topic? I’d be very grateful if
    уoᥙ coᥙld elaborate а ⅼittle bіt more.
    Bless yoᥙ!

17. Whaat a stuff օf ᥙn-ambiguity and preserveness ⲟf valuable knowledge гegarding unpredicted feelings.

18. It’s an remarkable piece of writing fоr alll tһe web visitors; tɦey wilⅼ get advantage
    from it I am sure.

19. Righbt now іt lookѕ like Expression Engine is the top blogging
    platdorm oout tɦere right now. (frоm what I’ve read) ӏs tһаt wһat yoᥙ are using on your
    blog?

20. When ѕomeone writеs ɑn post he/she keeps the tһoսght
    of ɑ uѕer in hiѕ/her mind that how a ᥙsеr can ƅe
    aware оf it. Tɦᥙѕ that’ѕ why this article is great.
    Thanks!